Thursday, November 24

stole my heart






Diane von Furstenberg; Marc by Marc Jacobs; Gucci F/W 2011; Zara; Asos

While there are many coat styles this season, the one I've fallen for is the fur stole. I have many (many, many) coats and last September I found a faux fur stole at H&M. Although it was quite hot at the time (LA summer doesn't end until about late October), the thought of the Gucci F/W runway for the season came to mind. I had to buy that stole, so I did. The great thing about it is it easily goes over any coat (collarless, of course) and transforms any plain coat into one of the seasons "hottest" styles (pun, *cough*cough*). Anyways, what makes these fur stoles instead of fur collars or scarves, is the fur stole has to go over the shoulders, just in case you didn't know. 


Song of the Day: "So Says I" by The Shins

No comments:

Post a Comment