Thursday, December 8

Featured Designer: Lula Knits





I found Lula Knits on a blog belonging to a girl from the UK. She had gone to some swap meet and taken photos of a booth from Lula Knits. I emailed the blogger about Lula knits information and she gave me an etsy website. Although there was nothing for sale on the etsy site, I proceeded to track down the information so I could buy one of the headwraps. I found Laura Walsh's email, the designer behind Lula Knits and she asked me what color and style I wanted. She was extremely friendly and all her items are custom made to each buyers request. You can choose style, color and yarn type.

Email Laura Walsh about her designs HERE.
Or check out the designs on her blog www.lulaknits.blogspot.com


Song of the Day: "Rise Up" by Diane Birch

No comments:

Post a Comment