Tuesday, December 6

its cool to know nothin'










Chloë Sevigny x Opening Ceremony pre-Spring 2012

I remember when the first Chloë Sevigny for Opening Ceremony collection came out. I was so thrilled I bought one of the pieces. It was a baby pink crop sweater with an open back. I have never worn it a single time, but it sure does look cool in my closet. Anyways, all these years later and Sevigny is still at it. Her new Spring line is filled with edgy ruffles, laser-cut leather and vintage style swimsuits with a modern twist. Although the collection may not be out for a few more months and the harsh months of winter have barely begun, it's never too early to start thinking about what to wear to Coachella.


Song of the Day: "Never Miss A Beat" by Kaiser Chiefs

No comments:

Post a Comment