Friday, February 10

don't count on me, just count me out








A few pictures I took from the past week. Except the last photo, me and a friend at Coachella 2010. I have no idea what he's doing with his belt and I guess I'm dancing in the back (???) but I loved the vintage feel to the photo. It was taken with a disposable Kodak camera, and I had no idea they took such kick-ass photos. Definitely bringing one to Coachella this year. 

Also, a picture of Lana Del Rey at her free Amoeba show last Tuesday. I gotta say, I was sorely disappointed with the performance. Long story short, awkward stage presence, weak vocals and a disgustingly plain outfit (she's made out to look like a retro, pin-up-esque model) made it disappointing. I was expecting her to be a little more vibrant or eccentric (I wasn't expecting Karen O, but at least a little Florence), but then again, after the awful SNL performance, I was expecting a bit much. I will, however, catch her on her next tour. Maybe she just needs a little more experience (and style advice).





Song of the Day: "Those Little Things" by Carla Bruni

1 comment:

  1. Many people posting on a blog page with many articles. Sometimes the images are quite large. Not in the knowing that this would hard to open, especially the internet connection is weak. Blog difficult in the open and take a long time. Faced with this kind of thing is sometimes I close my blog.
    The solution to this problem is simple, the Setting - Post and Comment - Show at most? change to 3 or 4, or even 1 (I mostly use 1). Result blog open faster

    http://sofabedsheets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete