Thursday, March 1

Milan Fashion Week


Marni


Versus


Roccobarocco


Dolce & Gabbana 


DSquared2


Milan Fashion Week was seriously amazing and the shows above were some of my favorite. Marni stuck with the obvious, but still relevant, bold prints. Versus (the brain-child of Donatella Versace and Christopher Kane) showed the obvious influence from the two designers (bold color and scandalous design), while Roccobarocco had amazing separate pieces like the leather trousers and leather print blazers. Dolce & Gabbana has now cemented a new coming trend which I reported on during NYFW: church-like dressing. I loved the baroque feel to it, reminds me of the show The Borgias and the amazing costumes the show has. I seriously debated whether or not to do a completely separate post dedicated to D&G, but opted to not. And last, but definitely not least, DSquared2, continuing the 50s trend that Prada and Louis Vuitton started for this spring. So many amazing looks, I can't wait for Paris Fashion Week.







Song of the Day: "Neon Bible" by Arcade Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment