Thursday, May 31

be a world child








Some photos from the past week including TWO different nail art decals I put on (still going strong with them and LOVING them), two street art pictures from Downtown LA, a tie dye dress I made trying to mimic the UNIF Deadstock dress and last Monday I went to Bardot to catch Samantha Ronson. I thought she was doing a DJ set, actually, I really didn't know she sings. Barcelona was playing that night too and overall it was really great. I've noticed a lot of my weekly pictures tend to be of street art, and you guys have to understand that street art is EVERYWHERE in LA and it adds a great ambiance to the city. I mean, Downtown already has a great atmosphere, but it definitely adds to it.









Song of the Day: "Street Spirit" by Radiohead

No comments:

Post a Comment