Sunday, August 19

i put a spell on you








This week, I found it quite difficult to find street style photos that didn't interfere with the rules I have. If you're just now joining us, some rules are no celebrities and no obvious street style photos. Basically, I mean you won't find any pics of Rumi Neely or Elin Kling on here. So there isn't too much of a theme going on with these pics except for the fact that they all look like they stepped out in something they actually wanted to wear. Don't you every feel constricted sometimes? Like you want to wear this, but you're afraid to? Don't be. Thats my message with these photos. Go out and dress as crazy as you want. Be aware that without people like that, we wouldn't have half the individuals that make us go take street style shots or become Muses. In any sense of the word.


By the way, I found this video that made me laugh my ass off. Seriously. I was crying it was so funny. It's the first video on the tumblr page so click the tumblr page at the top to see the video. I'm not trying to reel you in to the tumblr world, I just don't know how to put the video on here. Sorry.









Song of the Day: "I Put A Spell On You" by She & Him


No comments:

Post a Comment