Monday, August 6

Muse Monday: Londoners


london calling





This week's Muse is dedicated to the British girl. Obviously, the Olympics have had my head completely in London, so why not jump on the band wagon. Especially if it's headed across the pond. Featured are House of Holland, Alexander McQueen, Burberry, and of course, Dr. Martens. All pretty essentially British. I only wish I could have put some British food in the set, then again, I don't want to deter anyone. So this set is mainly dedicated to the Brit girls that come to mind, like Kate Moss, Agyness Deyn, Alexa Chung, and anyone else that you can think of that makes you want to have some cool British accent. I reported a while back that I thought the Americana trend would be put to an end by the Brit trend, I featured a ton of Topshop with it also. It seems my prediction is headed into the right direction. I've been seeing a ton of Union Jacks where the American flag used to be. I guess we'll just have to wait until Fashion Week in September to decide who will really take over.













Song of the Day: "London Calling" by The Clash


No comments:

Post a Comment