Tuesday, September 4

all of this i'll soon forget







Alright, so several pictures from the past few weeks. There's a driveway that kind of looks like every album cover of an indie band. You know what I mean? Anyways, a hilarious post it note above a street sign (although the best I've seen was the word 'Kony' in Sharpie written under a stop sign), some flower trims and a yin-yang button I picked up, a Marc Jacobs top I came across the next day (can you tell I'm loving daisies) and my pretty crappy alien nail art. As far as the nail art, I think I have a pretty valid excuse. I drank sooooo much coffee that day! And you should see me after a small cup, I start doing the Ian Curtis dance. I'm not saying I'm the best at this nail art stuff, but a while back I did some flame nails that I thought were pretty good. At least for an inexperienced artist, I considered them good. But believe me, these were total Monet's....amazing from afar, weird up close.




By the way, stay tuned for details on the giveaway. If you follow the facebook page, you know what I'm talking about.








Song of the Day: "My Man" by Billie Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment