Wednesday, December 5

Target X Neiman Marcus









So a while back I reported that Neiman Marcus, Target and a ton of designers were all collaborating for a limited edition gift series. The collection was launched last Saturday and on Monday I went to my local Target and was pleased that pretty much everything was still there. I was a little disappointed that there weren't more clothes, but I did adore (and buy) a few things. The Marc Jacobs clutches were made of an extremely soft leather, there was a really rad Derek Lam skateboard, a Rag & Bone mens and matching kids cardigan and a series of Rag & Bone shot glasses. I purchased some Brian Atwood sunglasses reminiscent of Elton John in the 70s and the Rag & Bone flask. I always thought it was distasteful to buy a flask, but c'mon, a Rag & Bone flask. Enough said.


le rebelle douce,
Sheebanna


1 comment:

  1. Whoa that's awesome. I like the bikes! Actually everything is pretty cool. Great post!


    http://www.itsmiraclewhip.com/

    ReplyDelete