Wednesday, January 23

buckle up






Chloe Sevigny X Opening Ceremony; Topshop; Chloe; Jeffrey Campbell; Opening Ceremony


A style of shoe that I've been in love with for quite some time is the overly buckled shoe. I kind of thought it would be something that came and went quickly, but when Opening Ceremony released their new Spring collection and I saw these shoes in the last picture (with the label of grunge by the way) I knew it was something that would be here for a while. The first pair I ever saw was the Chloe Sevigny pair in the first picture from her very first collection for Opening Ceremony. The shoes can be found on eBay for a ridiculous mark up, so I suggest going with something a little more affordable and current.


le rebelle douce,
Sheebanna


No comments:

Post a Comment