Sunday, January 6

liar









Decided to post some pics from our tumblr account (tab at the top). I felt like I couldn't find any original street style photos. I'm really going to try next week. Maybe I was lagging it or being too picky. But being picky is good. Anyways, I'm really picky about posting pictures of celebrities because I feel like they're cheating when it comes to style. They can afford expensive clothing and expensive stylists to put it all together, which isn't fair to the thousands of people that can put together a great outfit on their own. So Kate Moss, Charlotte Kemp Muhl and Francis Bean Cobain are two of the very few celebrities that I don't feel bad about posting. They've proven that they know what they're doing.


le rebelle douce,
Sheebanna

No comments:

Post a Comment