Tuesday, February 12

NYFW














Chloe Sevigny X Opening Ceremony; 3.1 Philip Lim; Alice + Oivia


So if you didn't know, New York Fashion Week is in full swing right now. With most of the shows done, it's fit to say I've for sure found my three favorite shows. First is Chloe Sevigny X Opening Ceremony. I absolutely adored the 60s/70s women's rights theme. Picket signs, with Chloe even holding one up herself, along with awesome musicians and bands playing in the background. Bleaches, Lissy Trullie and Kim Gordon were a few of the female acts to play. Next was 3.1 Philip Lim, who I mainly loved for how the models were made up. Clean eyes, a berry lip and natural hair made all the girls look rebellious and flawless. Lastly was Alice + Olivia with amazing brocades and easily wearable separates. I can easily see myself picking up a few pieces and easily putting together an outfit. Loved it all way too much.



No comments:

Post a Comment